The WhatsApp is one of the best and awesome chatting service that has ever released. The WhatsApp has attracted many users towards it self due to its awesome and incredible features and user friendly interface. It is available for Android and iOS platforms, which means the Android and iPhone users can avail the benefits of this application by downloading it from Google Play and Apple Play store respectively.
As we have mentioned above that this application is for the Android and iPhone users and in spite of that many PC users wish to use it on PC too. Therefore, today we are going to make you understand that, “how you can free download Whatsapp for PC, Laptop and Mac and can use it on Google Chrome?” This guide is for Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Mac users. So, friends you are supposed to follow the steps clearly, and then you will be able to download and install Whatsapp for PC and Laptop and will get the answer that, “How to use Whatsapp on Computer?” Additionally, you will be taught another method too, which will be allowing you to use Whatsapp on your Google Chrome.
Something About WhatsApp
The Whatsapp allows you to send unlimited messages to your friends and relatives across the globe. Additionally, with the help of our guide, you will be able to send messages from your computer to the mobile of any of your friend or family using Whatsapp. The Whatsapp also allows you to send unlimited images and videos too, however, you have to take care that the video size must not exceed from 16 MB.
Furthermore, many people must have concerns regarding the security issues, but you don’t need to worry about it here on Whatsapp, as it is doing it’s job perfectly. That means your details, images, videos and messages are completely secured and protected.
We request you to go through our below article too, which will make you understand that,” how you can run Android apps and play android games on PC?”
Why are we Sharing this Guide?
The purpose of sharing this guide is that, we want to make Whatsapp accessible for all kind of users. Since, there are still many people who don’t want to use smartphones whereas want to enjoy Whatsapp on their comfort zones; and for some users it is their computer and laptops. According to me using Whatsapp on PC is more interesting and easy, as you can type easily using your keyboard rather than touching screens.
So, that was the main reason which has compelled us to share this type of guide with you people. So, friend we have tried to make this guide as simply as it can be so that you could get your solution without more head ache and difficulties. So, friend go through the guide and learn to free download and install Whatsapp for PC and Laptop which are running on Windows or OS X. Additionally, you will be able to use Whatsapp on your PC for free.
If you want to know about Whatsapp, it’s background and some inner secrets, then ATT team has made a WhatsApp infographics which is putting a brief light on the history and presence of WhatsApp. We request you to go through our WhatsApp infographics, and if you have blog then do share it there too. You may approach to our master piece from below link.
Use Whatsapp on Google Chome – [Updated Method]
This is one of the most recent update which we are sharing with you guys which will make you learn to use Whatsapp on web (Google Chrome). This is the official update by Whatsapp which they have finally launched an online service for computer users and particularly Google Chrome users. So, Whatsapp lovers who were waiting to use Whatsapp on their PC without downloading Android Emulators then your wait has come to an end. As, the Whatsapp for web has come finally. You are not supposed to download any Android emulator or any other external software to use Whatsapp on your PC using Google Chrome. So, get to the steps to explore more about it.
Note: This process will only work for the latest versions of Whatsapp. Older versions are not supported
- First of all Open Google Chrome and Click on this Link then it will give you a QR Code, you need to verify it using your smartphone
- Now, you need to Open Whatsapp on your Android, Windows, or Blackberry Phone
- After that, go to the Whatsapp menu on your device by Clicking on three dots from left corner or by tapping on menu button on your phone
- Ones the menu is opened, tap on Whatsapp Web
- Afterwards, another QR Code will be opened on your phone too. You need to point your smartphone to the screen in order to make it read the web QR Code then it will be automatically logged you into your Whatsapp account on web. You will be logged with the details and numbers which you have used on your phone
- This was it!
Learn-How to Download and Install Whatsapp on PC/Laptop
So, here comes the main part for you guys. We have shared all the steps which will make you learn that, “How to download and Install WhatsApp on PC/Laptop?” No matter that you are using Windows or Mac, this guide will work for both. We have tried to make the steps clear and easy. Therefore, you are suggested to read the steps clearly and follow them to know that, “How to use Whatsapp on Computer?”
- First of all, Download Bluestacks on your PC or Laptop to run Whatsapp on your PC
- Ones, Bluestacks is successfully downloaded, you need to Install it on your PC. If you are facing any trouble in installing the Bluestacks then refer our below guide
- Additionally, if you are facing an error like below one while installing, then you are supposed to download .Net Framework file for your Windows. We have mentioned the .NET Framework downloading links in the End. You have to download .NET Framework and install it on your computer and after that follow the below steps (Apply this step If required)
Error: The application failed to initialized properly (0xc0000135) . Click on ok tp terminate the application
- After that, you need to launch the Bluestacks on your PC and then Click on Search Button; you may refer below screenshots for convenience
- Now, you will have a search bar, and there you need to search for Whatsapp and then Click on Whatsapp icon and Download it from there (If you’ll receive any error then you can also download it manually, by going to Browse >> then Browse for https://www.whatsapp.com/download/ >> and download manually)
- While downloading, it will keep on giving you some formalities, you need to arrange the setting according to your need and keep on Clicking on Next button
- After that, it will give you a message that App is successfully installed
- Now, you have to go to your PC’s desktop and Click on Apps, if you haven’t found Apps icon on desktop then go to the folder where you have installed Bluetacks and from there Click on Apps
- Ones you have Clicked there, then you will see recently installed apps, you need to Click on WhatsApp
- Afterwards, it will ask you to verify your phone number, and then you have to enter your phone number there and then Click on OK button. However, make sure that the first digits will mention the country code and the second bar is for you mobile number, you may cross check your country code by surfing (if you don’t know). If you will enter the right code then your country name will be mentioned on top
- Now, it will pop up a message asking you to cross check your number before verification, if you’ll find no mistake in the number then Click on OK and if you will find any mistake then Click on Cancel and correct the number and proceed
- Now, you will receive a confirmation code, you need to note down that and proceed to the below steps and we will use this code in coming steps
- After that, it will ask you to add the App store, you need to Click on Continue then it will show you another window which will be asking you to add Google account
- If you don’t have Google (G-mail) account you need to Click on New and if you already have an account then Click on Existing
- If you will Click on New, then it will give you a form to be filled, include the required details and proceed. Additionally, if you have Clicked on Existing then add e-mail address and Password and then Click on Arrow button to proceed
- Afterwards, it give you a message, read it and Click on OK and then it will take few seconds to Sign In
- Then it will give you a message that App Store has been established and then It will ask you to enable App Sync, you need to Click on Continue
- After that enter your G-mail ID and Password to Continue and then proceed the steps
- Now, you will be asked to enter the 6 Digit Verification code which you have received on your mobile in a SMS, if you have not got the verification code then you can also Click on Call Me button to receive the verification call, listen the digits and enter them to proceed
- Ones your account is verified then it will ask you to enter your name and upload a profile picture, do as asked and then Click on Next button from top right corner
- Now, you will see a message related to Whatsapp, read it and then Click on Continue button
- After that it will give you another message showing message that “Tell a Friend” which means invite your friends to use Whatsapp. Now it is up to you that whether you invite them or not
- That was about downloading Whatsapp for PC. However, there are still some additional steps which you could apply to use your Whatsapp completely for PC
- Now, friend enjoy using Whatsapp for your PC or Laptop
There are some additional steps which we are including in our tutorial which are related to Whatsapp and would be beneficial for you guys. Additionally, along with those you will be able to use Whatsapp with complete ease.
- If you want to add Contacts to your Whatsapp then you have to follow these steps along with the above ones
- First of all Click on a Bar from right top corner on your Whatsapp interface and then Click on Contacts from drop down menu
- After that you will be redirected to another page, from where you could be able to see the contacts if some are already added, and after to add a new content you need to Click on a Bar from right corner and under the drop down menu Click on Import/Export
- Now, you will have a pop up box which give you some options for adding contacts. You can add Contacts through Sim Card and Storage. Additionally, you can also Export your existing contacts to the storage
- Furthermore, if you don’t have any Whatsapp account on your SIM card or Card Storage then don’t worry, you can also add accounts manually. For that Click on a Bar from right top corner on your Whatsapp interface and then Click on Contacts from drop down menu
- Ones you have reached to the new window then you have to Click on Setup my Profile from left menu bar
- After that you will see a form, you need to fill it manually by entering the name, number, occupation and a profile picture. You can also add more fields to the profile by Clicking on Add another Field
- Ones, you are done Click on the Done button from top left corner
- Congratulations! You have learned to add Contacts to your Whatsapp
- Additionally, you can add groups and other options too on your Whatsapp which are using on your PC or Laptop. We are mentioning each and every step related to Whatsapp to enjoy each feature of Whatsapp for PC.
.NET framework links ( use if you are getting above mentioned error )
Microsoft .NET 4.5 Offline Installer (works for both 32 bit and 64 bit).
Microsoft .NET 4.5 Online Installer (for both 32 bit and 64 bit).
.NET Framework 4.5 language pack – French
.NET Framework 4.5 language pack – Italian
.NET Framework 4.5 language pack – Deutsch
This was the detailed guide which has made you learn to free download and install Whatsapp for PC and Laptop integrated on Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or Mac. I am sure that your all queries related to installing Whatsapp for PC have been removed now. However, if you still have any kind of confusions left then do let us know, so that our team may assist you.
Finally, if you have found this guide really helpful and well explained then don’t forget to share this guide with your friends and circle, who wanted to download and install Whatsapp for PC and laptop. Since, you may never know that your share may help any of your friend who is heading for such information and make them learn to download Whatsapp for PC.