The news of iOS 8 and 8.1 jailbreak was roaming around since some days. Furthermore, finally it has been released and we promised you that we will keep on sharing other Jailbreak tutorials. So, keeping our words, we are sharing that, “How to jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 using Pangu8 for Windows?”
This tutorial has been made for Windows users. Since, the Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 has not been released for Mac users yet. However, don’t worry, ones the Mac version is released, we’ll share the tutorial for Mac users as well.
Previously, we share a guide with you in which you learned that, “How to Jailbreak iOS 7” that guide was for both Windows and Mac users. You may refer the guide from below link.
Therefore, we are also sharing the guide of iOS 8 and 8.1 jailbreak which are the latest updates of Apple. We are sure that most of the people were waiting for this update and their wait has come to an end.
Most of the people are acquaint with the term Jailbreak as we have already told you about that in our previous article of jailbreak. However, I am going to share a overview of it here as well for the new ones.
The Jailbreak actually put off the restrictions from your Apple devices. The iOS 8 and 8.1 are commonly installed on iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and when you apply jailbreak on your devices then you can manipulate your device according to your wish.
Remember: Pangu8 is an Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 8 and 8.1
The Pangu8 Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 Supports Below Devices
This is the common query that you may ask. Therefore, we are sharing a list of devices which are supported by Pangu8 Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad Air
- Retina iPad Mini
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch 5G
These are the devices which can be jailbroken with the help of our this tutorial.
Learn-How to Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1
The jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 is produced by a unknown Chinese Jailbreak developers who have made it possible for iOS 8 and 8.1 users to make their devices restriction-free.
Warning: The Jailbreak can Void the Warranty of Your iOS device and you will not be able to Claim it after Jailbreak
Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 Using Pangu8 for Windows Users
So, first of all, we are going to learn that, “How to Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 using Pangu8 for Windows users. This piece of section is going to work for Windows users only.
- Note: Pangu8 will not Install Cydia on Your Device, we will share a manual tutorial on that
You are requested to follow the simple steps which are waiting for you below. This could be little confusing, but we are trying our best to make it completely simple for you.
- First, you need to Disable the Passcode on your iOS 8 or 8.1 device because it might create complications in the process of jailbreak. If it is already disabled then move towards step two and if it is not disabled then follow these steps: Go to Settings and then General after that tap on Passcode Lock On, simply turn it off
- After that, it is most important section that you are supposed to take backup of your device, because if steps go wrong then you can get your data back safely. If you don’t know the method of taking backup and restoring it then refer the below guide of our.
- Afterwards, you need to download Jailbreak for iOS 8 or 8.1 by Clicking Here
- Ones, you have clicked the link then you will see a page with different link, you need to Click on Windows under the section of Jailbreak iOS 8.1, 8.0.2, 8.0.1, 8.0
- After that ensure that you have fresh version of iOS 8.1 or 8.0 installed on your device. Since, the Pangu team has said that if you have done OTA update then jailbreak will not work for you. Therefore, it is suggested to install the fresh update of iOS 8 or 8.1. Learn to Download iOS 8.1 Here
- Now connect your Device with your computer using USB in order to proceed steps
- Afterwards, Ones you have downloaded the Pangu8 for your Windows. Now you need to right Click on the downloaded icon of Pangu8 and Click on Run as Administrator (You need to open it as an administrator)
- After that, you will have a window in Chinese language, if your system doesn’t support the language then it will give you question mark instead of Chinese language
- You need to Uncheck the box with PP text at the main window and Click on Jailbreak. Furthermore for your convenience you may refer the below screenshot
- After Clicking the Big Blue Jailbreak button your device will reboot several times, so don’t panic and wait for some time
- Ones the Jailbreak process is completed then you will see Pangu8 icon on your device home screen which will confirms that the Jailbreak is completed
- Congratulations! You have Jail broken your iOS 8 and 8.1 device, now the restrictions on your have been lifted.
This was another detailed guide which has made you understand that, “How to Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 using Pangu8?” Furthermore, this guide is for Windows users. The Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 for Mac users have not been released yet.
However, if your Mac is integrated with Windows 10 then you can follow the above steps to jailbreak your device using Mac. Thus, the sole Mac users have to wait for sometime to enjoy the latest Jailbreak.
Additionally, if you have any kind of confusions or questions left related to this article then your questions and queries are welcomed here. We shall try to resolve your issues as soon as possible.
Finally, if this guide has made you learn that, “how to Jailbreak iOS 8 and 8.1 using Pangu8” then don’t forget to share this article with other iOS 8 and 8.1 holders. You may never know that your share may help any of your friend who is searching for such information.