Rearm windows 8 beta to extend for another 90 days:
Microsoft Officially launched its new Operating system Windows 8.Microsoft blocked all release preview,consumer preview and official keys.if you want to use windows 8 any more you have to Download windows 8 pro.
It is absolutely free once you downloaded trial version you can use it for 90 days.
but what to do after 90 days?
Here in this article we teach you How to Extend trail version of windows 8 for another 90 days.
this can be done by rearm windows 8.rearm windows 8 is inbuilt feature of Microsoft which lets you to extend trail version for another 3 months(90 days) for free.
You can Rearm for 3 times
How to Extend windows 8 trial version:
- Now open COMMAND PROMPT(CMD) and Don’t forget to Run as Administartor.
- Once Command Prompt Opens type following command
type this command: slmgr /rearm
- when you type above command and hits enter a pop arises asking you start your pc.
- Now click ok.
- That’s it now can use your trial version for another 90 days for free.
Some more Commands:
- Type command : slmgr /dli to check current license
- Type command: slmgr /dlv to check detailed information about Current license type
- Type command: slmgr /xpr to check expiry date of current license.